Friday, December 18, 2009

New Year Clutter

Today is the beginning of the new Islamic Year. It's a public holiday. Time to relax and unwind. But the more I tried, the more the mind wonders into a twisted disarray of thoughts.

Time to blog again.

I started the morning with nothingness. Laid in bed. The kids were up since Subuh and with the cousins around, they had planned another morning of splashes in the inflatable pool. (I made them change the water...)

We had a full breakfast.

I came up to my room and saw how messy it was. Just as cluttered as my head. I tried to clean it up, only to find myself looking through old memoirs and knick knacks. I suppose to unclutter, we have to hyper clutter first, sort out what was rubbish and what was not.

I look around me.... Still cluttered! A morning failed. Not a great start to the new year. Nevertheless, not a great start is still a start I suppose. As the great saying goes, better to start than not to start. Not a great saying? Wait, I don't think its even a 'saying'.

BUT, I am rambling. What I really want to say is Happy New Year, May Allah forgive all our sins in the previous year and make the coming year the best ever! And let my most precious know that I love them very much.

No comments: