Monday, February 9, 2009

In darkness

As the days approach the end of this current chapter, panic starts to loom. Panic occurs in reflection of ill preparation and the unseen light at the end of the tunnel. As I desperately search my way there, I find that I have gotten myself lost in the tufts of mangled thoughts and disarray. I try to breath, but I am choking in my fear.

Where do I turn to? Whom do I turn to? When your own father calls you desperate, when your own sister calls you selfish and when the person you love and depend on now becomes a burden....the weights on my shoulder sinks me into my own grave.

I know Allah is here to protect me. My Iman is not strong enough to give me comfort at the moment, as I crumble to the floor in tears.

I have never felt so alone.

2 comments:

D said...

Believe me, sis... I've been there many a times. The only consolation I get is that He is always there - wujud - and He is the ONLY one who will and can help. No human can help, no human can understand. It aint easy but that's the only way.

Believe.

Surrender.

And submit.

My prayers to you...

petite n powerful said...

Thank you D. Thank you for listening and sparing your time.