Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged! I'm it!

8 Random facts about me......(tagged by myheartbleeds)

1. I can't swim.

2. I can't cook.

3. When I study, I have to have all my references sprawled on the floor for easy access.

5. I like to sing and make up my own mini songs on the guitar.

6. I enjoy playing games with my children.

7. My friends at work don't get my jokes, but that doesn't stop me from telling them. I enjoy the confused expressions on their faces and their polite laughs, which makes me laugh even more.

8. As a result of no.7, I laugh at my own jokes......

3 comments:

MHB said...

WOW! you play the guitar? COOL!!!

would love to see pics of your children, but you won't post 'em here, will you???

will you??? ;-)

petite n powerful said...

Dear myheartbleeds,
I don't really know if it can be classed as "guitar playing", but yes, I strum the strings and it makes some noise. My hubby was a passionate guitarist and he taught me some basic chords. We used to do sing-alongs with the kids.
I'll see what I can do about posting pictures.
;)

petite n powerful said...

apparently, I can't count either....missed out on number 4....