Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tiger In the Making....

Oh dear. It has been a long week. And as you can see, as the emotion goes into turmoil, the more entries I make. This week, the "enterichter" has gone off the seismic scale.

It has been a roller coaster week. Really happy adrenalin endorphin driven days followed by depressing depache mode days.

Today was a mixed bag. Started off with "Boss to Subordinate" confrontation which ended WITHOUT any slamming doors or stomping feet. I think I've learned to keep my cool. Previously when I had to confront a collegue, I would get tongue tied and heart pounding in my throat. It didn't happen this time. Quite proud of how I handled the situation. Pat myself on the back....

We then visited the new campus. Lovely place and hopefully can move in before the year end. Maybe a corner office?....In my dreams. A room with a window would do.

In the afternoon, it was teaching rounds. Again, I managed to make another cry.

Look, I am not anywhere a fierce looking nor fierce acting person. I do expect a level of performance, outcome and I do run a tight ship. Ok, am I spelling out myself as the super B*!@& boss.......???


No comments: