Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shoes, Bananas and Pointlessness

It is going to be another long night. 20 papers to whiz through before Friday afternoon. We'll see how we go. And, as long as I am up, may even catch the Spain Portugal game later.

But just to side track the mind a little, I think I need some "time out" from the papers and just let my mind roll free for a few minutes.

Bananas. Yes, my mind is rolling free and it's thinking about bananas. Well, it was actually what my daughter wanted this evening. Apparently, the only way that she can run very fast for her sprint tomorrow at the school sports day is by eating bananas. And by having a pair of new running shoes. So, being the mummy that I am, we went out after dinner and we bought a pair of light running shoes...... and bananas.

Well, that was a pointless story. Maybe I'll come up with a better pointed story later.



No comments: