Monday, March 7, 2011

Sharing of Passion

As I sat at my PC this evening, I heard my son scream with joy downstairs as Liverpool scored their first goal against ManU.

I shift restlessly in my seat as I hear the excitement in his voice as he watched the match alone. We usually watch the Liverpool matches together, if the time isn't anything after midnight.

"WHOOOAAA!" he yells again.

Ok, that was it! I ran down to see what the commotion was all about.

We watched the match together and experienced a well deserving win by Liverpool. Suarez was a good buy and worked wonders with Kuyt. We are pleased.

My passion for football began with my late husband. He was passionate about the game and enjoyed watching it. What he enjoyed, I enjoyed too. I love sharing with the ones I love, be it sports, food, travel, career or even depache mode.

Sharing a passion with a loved one makes it even more passionate.

But as a result of watching football, I now have to burn a bit of the midnight oil to finish this research proposal.

Bummer.

No comments: