Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eleven-teen already?

Mind and body on strike today. Over-worked and over stressed results in shut down of all system. I do really need a system reboot.

So, the week ended with a snotty nose, sore throat, watery eyes, bouts of sneezes and a temperature to warm things up.

To my little princess, I'm sorry for being a bum bum head on your birthday. I know it is not everyday that one turns 11. But we'll plan something next week. Umi is just really tired today.

But we did have cake, the presents and the traditional sit down on the couch as I retold her the story of her birth. She particularly liked the egg tart fart bit..... Thank you to my sister who bought me egg tarts the night before.

And for her daddy, we said our doas. He would have been so proud to see his little girl blossom. Yes, she is a handful, but I wouldn't want it any less. We did good (and still are).

4 comments:

nanrfz said...

happy birthday to your princess.. and get well soon sis!

petite n powerful said...

Thanks nanrfz. How are you? Haven't heard from you for a wee while.
I am better, no more snots and looking more humanly presentable now. Bummer I was sick on a weekend.

nanrfz said...

hi sis. i'm doing good. expecting a new family member in june. erina is over the moon ;). who would have thought, right. Allah swt has His own plan. you take care ok.

petite n powerful said...

What lovely news! Tears of joy. Hope the pregnancy goes well and will be praying for a safe delivery.
xxx!