Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Hi! I'm sitting under an umbrella in a building....."

These are the quirky weird things I like telling him.

And yes, I am sitting under an umbrella in a building, drinking expensive coffee and eating dry cake that tastes like cardboard. And yes, I have tasted cardboard.....so,there is a point of reference there.

Anyway, on duty for the next three days. Kids are not with me and I already miss them terribly. But I will take this opportunity to write up my paper in record time. I have 2 days to write the paper! Yes I can, yes I can, yes I can.

But blogging will not help with my mission though....

4 comments:

Coffee Mama said...

Yes u can, yes u can, yes u can! :-)

petite n powerful said...

Yes I can, Yes I am, and Yes, I need coffeeeeee.....miss my little princess's "Super Coffee". She makes a mean cuppa!

Drama Mama said...

first time reading, and already in love with ur writing! :-)

petite n powerful said...

Yes I can is now yes I did! Thanks to all and both the 'hot mamas' that commented.
Now, to the next project(s).