Monday, October 18, 2010

New everything!

Racing after life, and life's a race!

I've been away for a wee while, but here in spirit. The new job, the new and bigger responsibilities and the greater distance traveled (literally) to get to this new job with the new and bigger responsibilities have kept me away from my single fingered typing. Hence, the quietness from updating this blog.

In a way, it could be a sign of the mind being too busy to even slow down to think of what to type. As I drive home along the scenic E2, I always reflect and do have ideas, but never translated into typing.

So, how has it been? Interesting to say the least. I am still trying to settle down, being highly selective on what I want to do and not do this time. But, being in a non idealistic world, this honey moon phase was bound to end. My new job is like a blank canvas, waiting to be painted as I feel fit. Unfortunately, there are many artists around in my new place, and one biggie has grabbed my brush, with my hands still holding on to them, and has guided my painting to look a lot like what he wants it to look like. Not good.

But, being the new kid on the block, maybe I should let that painting dry a bit before I start to make some changes. Remember the last time I took out my brush? I was shoved into another state.....learn woman!

And further more.....we are now maidless. I thought I was going to die, but apparently, you don't die from being maidless. (Check diagnosis book on causes of death from a condition called "maidless"...nope, not there.)

So, 3 months into the new job, new position, new responsibilities, new friends, new bosses, new system, new office (the best part) things are not at all looking that bad. Other than the maid bit, but even that new role I've taken up with passion. Never thought I'd wake up on a Sunday morning so passionate about getting the laundry out on the line!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! keep writing Doc, I'm one of your silent reader...

reading your blog give me an in-depth understanding, d emotional side on how it is felt when our beloved pass away...

keep writing, your writing inspire others! ryaha

angela said...

beutiful blog...pls visit mine and follower...
tranks and god bless
http://tenhoqueimadura.blogspot.com
http://atitude-anaemia.blogspot.com

petite n powerful said...

Thank you.
I inspire people? I guess good can come out of any life's event, and I'm glad that I have been able to inspire. That actually makes me happy... Thank you both for commenting and making me smile today.