Sunday, July 6, 2008

Faith

Faith is a powerful thing to have. It gives me the strength to move on. Knowledge, information, common sense helps us find reasons of why, how, when and what. Information to help give the perception of understanding. However, there are a few things that aren't meant to be understood yet, beyond the comprehension of the weak human being, as Allah knows best. This understanding is kept from us for the time being, until He says it is time for us to comprehend. In the meantime, we search. We may find some of the answers. We may not. It surely does not mean the answers are not there. Thats where faith kicks in for me.

Faith is my foundation, and that makes me believe.
Faith is not something that can be taught, or passed from generation to generation.
Faith cannot be seen and easily explained.
Faith is something from within you. A part of you.
Faith is how I live my life.

I pray to Allah that my faith to Him stands strong, that no one can budge me from my foundations. I pray to Allah to protect me from wrong doings, as I am humble and weak. I cannot ask from any other than Allah to help me.

I thank the Almighty that He has given me the strength and faith needed to keep me strong, to have kept me sane in enduring life's little tests, as life on earth is so mere temporary.

I pray for all my loved ones that they too are kept in Allah's loving grace, and have the faith and believe as I do, if not more.

Amen.

6 comments:

MHB said...

Ameen, ameen, Ya Rabbal Alameen...

Lee said...

Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings. ~Victor Hugo.
Best regards, Lee.

petite n powerful said...

Thank you both for the comments. Its nice to know there are listeners out there, and at most times, that is all I need. Beautiful poem Lee. Thank you.

nanrfz said...

kak, how did you do it.. i miss him so much.. so very much sometimes i almost feel like giving up.......

zah said...

Dear Dr Petite,
I long to hear from you.. when is your next posting? Sorry if you are busy but sometimes making an entry gives you a good feeling..

petite n powerful said...

Dear nanrfz, how did I do it? I'm still doing it....and my driving forces are laughter from my children, their happy faces when I come home from work, and their sincere smiles, hugs and kisses.
And Zah, I am due for an entry...a lot of emotions are awaiting to be unblogged.....