Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Great Whiner

Nobody likes a whiner. I thought I was expressing my feelings, fears, hopes and anxiety to someone that cared. I guess I was wrong. Eventually, we do hit the limits. Well, I'll have to put on that famous mask again then. The smiles, the "I have no care in the world" and "I am so strong, nobody can pull me down" faces again. You learn with time who to turn to, and who not to turn to. But like I said, nobody likes a whiner.
I am glad I have faith. HE, the Almighty will always listen to me.

3 comments:

lilinbiru said...

we care. always there if u need to whine.

MHB said...

yes, dear... lilinbiru is right. anytime...

petite n powerful said...

Thank you both. You are my gal friends anytime. Keep an ear out for me. Going through some patchy rough spots at the moment...and forecast predicts there is more to come.
We'll help each other through.